Ease, enjoy and empower by joining our meditation sessions.
We offer a variety of 30 min to 1 h meditation sessions in the mornings, during midday and in the evenings.
They are a great opportunity to get to know us, to visit us more often and meet likeminded people.
Please register using the calendar on the right.
- Mondays 6 - 6.30 pm - Meditation 30 min, followed by one of the regular courses till 8 pm
- Tuesdays 12.30 - 1.15 pm - Lunchtime Meditation Break
- Tuesdays 7 - 8 pm - Sydney Gay Meditation Group
- Thursdays 6 - 6.30 pm - Meditation 30 min, followed by one of the regular courses till 8 pm
- Saturday 5.30 - 6.00 pm - Inner Power Meditation
- Sundays 5.30 - 6.00 pm - Silent Meditation
- Sundays 5:.30 - 6.30 pm - Meditation for World Peace (3rd Sunday each month)
NOTE: This schedule might change at any time on public holidays and during the summer holidays. Please always consult the actual program calendar for actual event dates.
Our programs are suitable for people of all ages, cultures and faith. No prior knowledge or experience is required to join our sessions. Anyone with an open mind is welcome. Our programs are inspired and based on the meditation practice of Raja Yoga from the Brahma Kumaris. All events are offered free of charge with admission by donation.