Discovering & Recovering your CREATIVITY - How can you unleash the creative spirit within yourself? - Session #1 Recovering a Sense of Safety
This first session initiates your creative recovery. You may feel both giddy and defiant, hopeful and skeptical. The information, the tasks and exercises aim at allowing you to establish a sense of safety, which will enable you to explore your creativity with less fear.
Meet the two rivalling forces within yourself: Your Enemy within, resembled by your core negative beliefs and your Ally within, your affirmative tools.
Many of us wish we were more creative and sense we are more creative, but unable to effectively tap that creative force. We hunger for what might be called creative living! While there is no quick fix for instant, pain-free creativity, creative recovery is a teachable, trackable spiritual process. Each of us is highly complex and highly individual, yet there are common recognisable denominators to the creative recovery process
What's in it for you?
* Be empowered to establish and sustain passion, creativity, energy and courage inside yourself
* Gain insight into the practical application of creativity skills and an understanding of your own creativity preferences and those of others
* Unlock creative potential and increase well-being
* Challenge, engage and motivate yourself
* Creative 'out-of-the-box' thinking
* Improve self esteem
* Enhance communication and sense of purpose
* Energise and add variety to your own creative activity
* Release tension and frustration in a constructive environment and reduce stress
* Learn to become a co-creator with the Creator
This is a course consisting of ongoing twelve sessions. Our aim is to find the trail, establish our footing and begin the climb. The creative surprises that open will quickly excite you. This course consists of information, reflections, exercises and a weekly check-in. Much of the exercises are really play and the course takes one and a half hour each session. This course can also be understood as a follow up for those who attended the HAPPINESS PROJECT, to continue in a creative sense with the new found clarity to shape your life.
Coach: Conny Dietzschold, co-founder of meditation space, coach and teacher in the field of personal development and meditation since 34 years, inspirational speaker internationally and an expert in event organisation since 1984 (conferences, congress, symposia and dialogues on 'New Consciousness for our Future'), and creator of the 12-Session course 'Happiness Project'. Curator and director of CDG Galleries, freelance lecturer and writer of the lifestyle column for Marco de Polo Magazine.